Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This is it.

Status
None
This is it. The true hack that is gonna show everyone that we can do the impossible. I'm asking all of you ff6 romhackers to start, a team hack with me. Now, not a ordanary team hack, but a hack that includes: Custom music, ASM hacking and also: A completely new story. It has new characters, all 300 monsters remade(dunno how many) and, the map COMPLETELY remade! Also, there's a certain someone that will be included in this hack: Seymour from FF10! He has my favourite boss music plus, he looks awsome! Think through this storyline: Seymour is the main boss, also will include sin. Keep in mind that if you haven't played final fantasy X, you'll have a hard time keeping up with this romhack... sorry Sad If you have a idea for a name please leave a comment Laugh Your gonna kill me for this Zeemis but, we will be adding entrance events, this will hopefully if anyone excepts the challenge, the most challenging romhack you will ever make, do you except? The song that influenced me was Seymour's final battle music.
Note, that the new characters are from FFX, some from FFIX and one from FFVII. The characters are: Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Kimahri, Lulu, Wakka, Rikku, Zidane, Blank, Garnet and finally, Cloud. Let me know that if there is more than 11 characters not including Umaru. Smile

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
it sounds like a good idea, there is a guy who made FF6 styled sprites for a lot of FF games but they are not finished or in the correct format

I emailed him if he can do sprite sheets and I have no idea if he is gonna do it or not but we cant sweat that

there is also sum other dude 2 but he has been underground and I mean really underground since 06 so I have no idea whats up with him

as for Tidus n all of those ppls the sprite sheets that are available arent finished but still useable so thats up 2 u if u wanna use em

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Yeah, i've heard of that guy. He made Zidane Cecil and some more chars. But, i'm starting on a sprite sheet for Tidus and so far it's turned out pretty good Smile Actually, I might make Kimahri Umaru, that'd suite him.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
yeah I spoke with the guy recently

he told me he was really busy with a lot of other shyt

to make stuff clear the guy I spoke to is known as psycrow
oh yeah I forgot to mention

after u finish the sprite sheet of Tidus I can hook u up with a great mugshot if u want Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Cool Wink I've thought of a name as well: Final Fantasy - Seymour, the immortal.

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I can do the sprite sheets and the maps if you want. I'm doing the same thing except in Sequal form and it's more of a solo project.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
Cool Smile I've been working on a Tidus and i'm almost done. I can make good maps, it just takes me a while. But yeah, you can be part of this project Wink

Status
None
I'm almost done with a Sephiroth Sprite sheet. I'm shooting for total profetional looking, M-tek armor riding sprite, dead sprite 'n all.

Find

Status
None
Cool. Is it for your hack, or the team hack? also, I have around 7 more poses left to make Smile i'm close to finishing Tidus

Status
None
Both. For my hack I'm going to use an edit of it if I don't get a samari sprite sheet.

Find