Poll: Which is Your Favorie Final Fantasy Spinoff?
This poll is closed.
FF X-2 5.88% 1 5.88%
Dissidia 29.41% 5 29.41%
Crystal Chronicles 0% 0 0%
Tactics 29.41% 5 29.41%
Tactics Advanced 11.76% 2 11.76%
Dirge of Cerberus 5.88% 1 5.88%
Crisis Core 17.65% 3 17.65%
Legends 0% 0 0%
Mystic Quest 0% 0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Whats Your Favorite Final Fantasy spinoff?

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Well we all know and love Final Fantasy, but some of the other titles, although great (for the most part @ least) not quite the classic FF u know what I mean :p

now of course we have Tactics, Crystal Chronicles, Legends (game boy), and of course dissidia just to name a few

we also have to consider X-2, Crisis Core, and Dirge of Cerberus

but lets hear what u guys think

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Definatly Dissidia, its just so awsome :p
Having characters from all of the Final Fantasy's (the main series anyway lol) beat the shit out of each other is pure epicness Laugh
  Find

Status
None
hahaha I have 2 agree with u on that :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Tactics and Dissidia.

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Status
None
tactics I thinks was the most interesting, not that its my favorite (up there though)

-HNIC