Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The New FFIV

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Here is my modified version. The walking is a bit messed up, doesn't look like Yang all the way yet. Still editing it.
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
Traitor
I have Yang up and running and am working on his "Kick" ability. Anyone have an idea what animation may look like this in FFVI?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWhXDPdThWI
3:46

---------
I may need to make "Kick" a summon, so-to-speak. I'll replace GP Rain with the animation of an esper. I'll use Kains kicking sprite as the esper. I'll also give "Shock" to Rosa as "Aim". I hope I can get this to work as intended.
This will be a very complicated procedure, but I'm fairly confident I can pull it off.

---------
I got it to work exactly as explained, it does look a little odd but I won't be able to fix that. :/
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Poco Loco has a video or two about a new blitz, the water kick, which has sabin kicking the enemies.Did you check those out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcYRLM9au4w

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Gi Nattack has a water kick in The Last Hope All Stars
it uses the kikcking esper sprite and kicks the nemy but it doesnt pose like Poco's does
i'm bad at explaining :/
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the water kick was a custom move I made 4 him, and I can do the same 4 u Zeemis Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
Tell me what you all think:
http://users.sephiroth.ws/Zemious/The%20New%20FFIV.zip

It shows my version of Kick which does not replace "Shock", but instead replaces "GP Rain". The rows for the person using this ability mess up, just like it did for the crossbow idea before it was fixed by SHALL, so I know I can get it to work.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(01-09-2011, 04:34 PM)Zεεຕใร Wrote: Here is my modified version. The walking is a bit messed up, doesn't look like Yang all the way yet. Still editing it.
[Image: imgshk.png]

... I might as well had not even touched it. =/

I guess you didn't quite like the way I modeled after that resource you gave me, *shrugs* oh well good luck on the Kick ability and Aim. ^^
  Find

Status
Traitor
I'm using what you gave me. This version is old. I've VERY satisfied with your version opposed that of the default FFIV sprite of Yang. If you download the alpha test above your post, you'll also be able to test Kick and the new Yang that you gave me.
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I see you used the FF4 battle theme patch, nice :p and I'm loving the Fusoya casting spells with his hands up in the air, lol

You still haven't used the mysidia patch that replaces cyan's theme? I uploaded the two patches you requested quite a bit of time ago on another thread

Status
Traitor
I'll use them, I promise. Tongue
  Find