Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
Uninformed Suggestion Alert: If Iris is going to be introduced in the Magitek Research Facility, even as an NPC who doesn't necessarily interact with the part, I'd hope her actions in the background would have minor story-only effects...and perhaps shore up a weaker point in the story.

One pet peeve of that section is Celes' exit. Basically Kefka claims Celes is a spy, Locke gets a case of "the doubts" and Celes warps all the enemies and herself away.

It bothers me because here is absolutely 0 reason for Locke to suddenly doubt Celes. There's no buildup, just Kefka, a known scoundrel, telling an obvious lie and Locke falling for it.

Now maybe if there were some mysterious coincidences cause indirectly and inadvertently by Iris, then it would make Locke's sudden doubt a little more founded, at least. However, I am aware that this may be too much of re-writing the game.

(I'm also in favor of ditching the hilarious scene of the old man feigning illness to having the guards blocking the entrance to the facility move because of Iris-related problems.)

Other than that, I've got nothing, and since I can't do any of the heavy (or light) lifting, I'll go back to lurking and criticizing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 09-27-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by Turbotastic - 11-18-2016, 08:16 PM