Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
There are some good things here... The problem I'm seeing is that we need to move forward in some kind of organized fashion, and I'm not entirely sure how to do that.

So let's say we introduce her during the Magitek Research Facility, but not as a PC. In fact, I don't think I'd even make her a PC after getting Terra back in order to not diminish the importance of that scene for Terra and the main plot.

Maybe an interesting place to bring Iris on as a PC is during the events at the Esper Gate or even in Vector after the Esper attack... though, right after that we have a forced party, don't we? Well, she should show up there for sure. We could go either with a situation where she hates the empire so much that she's attacking even after the Espers leave.... or alternatively, she could have previously felt a kind of sympathy for the Espers, but after witnessing the complete and total ravaging by mad Espers (keep in mind she lived in Vector for years, its a home to her), she could be very confused and maybe see our party as the only "good" force in play...

So maybe she finally joins once we get freedom back after Leo dies? that's my best guess for proper placement. Either that or during our freedom point right before all that happens and we would get her independently like Mog...

So... all that being said

1. Is there anyone against the idea of Introducing her at the Magitek Research Facility?
2. Should we acquire her as a PC before the Sealed Gate or after Leo dies?
3. Have I missed anything?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 09-27-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 11-13-2016, 10:22 AM