Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
When / Where / Why?
I could see her being encountered as an NPC when the party reach the South Continent after the Opera House. She could be in one of the three cities (but not Vector) roaming without purpose. She could have a dialogue in which she express how much she hates the Empire. If we make her available in WOB, it would be only before the Floating Continent after Kefka kills Leo (?). This shouldn't have an impact whether she will be available or not in WOR. Her WOR apparition should be after the Airship is obtained but I don't have any idea where she could be obtained. Maybe a little dungeon where we meet her trying to get an esper to fuse with it (gaining more power) in order to confront Kefka. Removing an esper from auction house for that purpose would not be a great hole in original game...

Relationships
She should interact more with Celes and Terra. We could use their pasts with the Empire as a connection point, to the difference that Isis was used by the Empire in a more savage way than being a puppet. However if there was an interaction with Cid, it could make a good link with Celes. Also, if Cid is alive in WOR we could have a scene where he apologize to Iris. Finally, I could see a more lighthearted scene where the three grown up girls of the game would laugh at some other character for something funny/silly.

Altered Scenes
I will need to think more about this

New Scenes
I could easily see two or three flashbacks scenes. One when you recruit her in WOB, one in WOR and maybe one when Cid apologizes if we consider this. One flashback could be a childhood memory of her father or the boat crash and another one could be the experiment done on her in Vector [with Cid or Kefka].
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 09-27-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by madsiur - 10-01-2016, 01:24 AM