Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I know I am basically bumping this thread, however, I am preparing, and for the most part have 2.0 ready to release. I'm currently play testing it and I've also given a copy to the folks making the MSU-1 patch to ensure compatibility.

For those wondering why yet, another update, it started when it was brought to my attention that the Opera scene, which TWUE has the option of original SNES or updated GBA/Mobile/PC version, was still using the original lyrics for some parts and needed to be corrected. This led to me diving head first to truly make an update worth the time waiting for.

After correcting the Updated Opera, I went through the script again to iron out a few issues that needed to be corrected. I fixed a lot of monster names but then I decided it was in this project's best interest to look over ALL of the various bugfixes that have been released over the years and decide whether or not they should be added into the Bugfix versions of the patch. There are a total of 26 additional bugs now fixed in the Bugfix version.

The Add-Ons version of the patch already had the wonderful Blitz Screen (which displays the name of the Blitz in the Menu) and the Rewards Display (which tells you what you win in the Colosseum before placing your bet) but will now also include Y Equip Relics (which allows you to switch between equiping weapons and armor with the Relics by pressing Y) and the Mini Maps Upgrade.

I'll let you all know once it's been released. Also I want to thank each and every one of you for the kind support and feedback. Madsiur, assassin, Leet Sketcher, Chronosplit, and everyone else, THANK YOU!

Experience is the benchmark to maturity.

Final Fantasy VI - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1386

Final Fantasy IV - Namingway Edition:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2337
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rodimus Primal for this post:
  • madsiur (02-14-2018)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 1.96 - by Rodimus Primal - 02-07-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES Woosley Uncensored Edition - by Xenovant - 06-29-2013, 03:31 PM