Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
(03-19-2017, 01:59 PM)Madsiur Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 10:46 AM)Timbo Wrote: Am I correct in assuming that TUWE 1.93 + Slattery Opera  is just that (no fixes or tweaks), and is therefore compatible with most other patches? Specifically, the version of C. V. Reynolds Bug fix patch that's hosted on this site (without the script changes)?

I thought Chronosplit mentioned that C.V.'s compilation was not compatible because of bugfixes involving text (script changes)? The compilation contains a few bugfixes that has to do with text.

I feel dumb. The compatibility list is super handy. I have a couple questions:

First, the following statements are a little confusing. Can someone explain this?

"-Multiple options used (Though there shouldn't be any difference in results, it's your choice which one to use.  These are merely suggestions): Jump Megafix A, Simple Throw Down (Part of) the Gauntlet, Equipment based Miscolored command names."

Second, how badly does the multi-steal fix mess things up? Can text be corrected by hex-editing either the patch before it's applied or the rom afterward.

Finally, I'm not opposed to re-implementing most of these text and script changes myself in exchange for greater compatibility. Though I'll be honest re-timing the Opera sync seems daunting. Please forgive my ignorance but do you have a version of your patch that just implements that and your basic ff3usme script?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 1.93 - by Timbo - 03-19-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES Woosley Uncensored Edition - by Xenovant - 06-29-2013, 03:31 PM