* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
@Tenka: I agree with Catone in that I would play a rule variation even if it seems like something I would hate, within reason (if it's not something asinine like a 24-hour BC race, or every time your character dies you have to physically hurt yourself, etc.). I can't tell you what to do of course, but I feel it's most interesting when more people participate. I don't feel all variations need to be of codes or flags either, we can think outside the box here. Honestly I'm starting to get attached to the idea of "standard first race, themed final" (or potentially the other way around), so that we can get a mix of pure gameplay and more gimmicky stuff. I also don't think I'd want to do a race every week, personally I think I'd be most down for a race every two weeks or so, since some have to happen during the week (although three hour races instead of four hour might help with that).

@Catone: I agree with Tenka that the Coliseum is a special case, because unlike in other cases I see virtually no scenario where the risk vs. reward is worth it. He's not being inconsistent here, and I think that it's worth it to try and get the standard format right here. I also want to mention one thing that I've learned from talking to Tenka is that although his statements are already pretty forceful and self-assured, I feel like sometimes he comes across even more forcefully than he intends. I'm not sure whether that's just the way he talks or whether his English phrasing is causing his sentences to appear more blunt, but it's generally something I keep in mind.

@Jackimus: I'm so into this I say we begin *during* the Blue Jays game! Fite me!

@Abyssonym: You're awesome!

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Lockirby2 - 10-20-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM