* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Not even sure my internet would allow it, time frame is always an issue as well, no days off. Would almost have to play it through, then start uploading the video when everybody else starts while I go to sleep. Then there's the issue with me being just flat out slower than death while playing any game.

Point being, I wouldn't mind being a filler player at some point just to contribute, but alot of work and testing would be required to figure out the best way to pull it off. THAT being said, I damn sure support the whole idea 100%.

The reason for posting at all, is yes the idea of allowing full use of a guide in the occasional race, and I just felt it was a good opening to thow out the topic of mixing up the rules from time to time. Sure, the "optimal" rule set would be ideal for a tier one race, but tier two should throw in a curve to make sure the champ is really the champ, not just able to reuse the same tactic to win 90% of the time.

And, actually your example, Lockirby is perfect. It also happens, that it is still a mater of who's faster. Under thwt set of rules, Hawkings would be faster at answering a tough question. A different set of rules and he'd be the slowest on the track. Would something like open guide be a perfect rule set for a serious match? Of course not, but it would be a twist from time to time, that would reward a different set of skills, yet still allow anyone to compete.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Catone - 10-19-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM