* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Except that the last part of the race after the switch room is not something that anybody really needed to prepare for, so much as rush through and try to get lucky. From our experience before, merely not seeing the inescapable fights was, by that point, more important than everything that had happened to that point (including preparations that were done for the fourth zone, as nobody was truly prepared to do much there). A race past the switch room feels to me like a race to the switch room, then you put whatever time you have left into a slot machine and hope to get something.

We spent nearly three hours just getting to the switch room there. That's why I'm saying a three hour race to the tenth shop is pointless, since we'll probably just get to the switch room anyways unless we're lucky, so we might as well plan around that.

Honestly I still believe that the best option is the race we just did, with the fourth zone being toned down to be doable in a speedrun setting. But of course, that's the hardest option on Abyss even if he agrees with it.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Lockirby2 - 10-17-2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM