* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
As Lockirby2 and Cecil188 said there's nothing to worry about flags, just some extreme case, which involves rare encounters or monster-in-a-box chests, which can be quite thrilling, but shouldn't ruin any run. Abyss spent a lot of time succeeding in remove unwinnable configurations, especially in tutorial battles, like Vargas and such. looks like that's not the case for TunnelArmor, which i didn't noticed since i found a MiaB with a presenter and i killed him breaking Genji Glove for casting Shout esper and dropped Genji Shield + Wing Edge... you can image what does that mean in that point of the game Tongue
Anyway... the best you can do, if you fear that battle, is playing that scenario as last, and getting some good loot from the other 2 scenarios before.

Besides i believe that Berseker settings on Sabin would crush Vargas as a fry(all tutorial battle, especially Vargas are nerfed and so he has less than 1000 HP)
i must say that i enjoyed the berseker, especially on WoB, the only reason i kept him away was to avoid that he could kill enemies while i was stealing from them.

While i fought random battles, (after seeing enemies once, then i ran away when i saw them again) i must say that the only real moments in which i had to grind was for Kefka and Fanatic's towers

In conclusion i believe(actually looks like even the others do) that, except random blitz input flag, all the other flags should stay set. stream a race or two and i'm sure you'll be agree about that too.
We can still treat flags as the guide: all, except that one flag, set by default unless someone requests a discussion about doing some run with different flags settings.

While you are free to do that, if you want, i guess in that case i won't race (maybe just watch) if the settings will start to resemble more vanilla than BC. I mean, in that case what you'd search for should be a Dessyreqt's randomizer race(a BC rom with configurations similar to vanilla would start to look like that)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Tenkarider - 09-06-2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM