* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
Blind
p sure Andrew will be free more often than I am, but yeah, he's at least basically always around when I am.

I had a quick look at the flags in BC just now since it's been awhile, I'm not sure exactly which flags aside from random blitz are agreed on being disabled, but there's a couple other one's I'd suggest not using (or just not using all at once, to keep the game somewhat resembling ff6) for racing purposes (though I'm really open to trying anything, not enough people race and are merely content to throw attempts at a game until the game co-operates for a PB, WR, what-have-you);

-Blitz input : self explanatory.

-New character commands : while the new commands are neat, they're quite luck-based oftentimes. race could come down to who rolls fire-3 the most on random fire, for example.

-Sprint shoes : This one depends actually, if sprint shoes just make you quadruply fast like in the gba version its ok. reason being, sprint shoes are usually the main reason to explore early game, they are the single biggest timesaver if you find a pair before south figaro (I also do not know if BC has the guaranteed sprint shoes at the SF relic shop like dess's randomiser does though)

-Enemies/players : I'd say only do one or the other as a personal preference, but am willing to try both simultaneously

-Stats of equipment : if this affects procs, elemental attributes, relic abilities etc on top of just numbers, that's irritating. otherwise go nuts, 255 bat pwr dirks are funny

-Umaro risk : mainly for vargas, but IDK how BC handles that fight

-Window colour : rather not stare at something painful on the eyes. basic blue is fine.

Gettin psyched to run circles around you guys!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Jackimus - 09-05-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM