Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fuse Discussion Thread

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I feel that an Esper for each element would be systematic, which I'd normally go for, but I don't think it fits Iris. I like how the espers fit together right now, with one for each of the five awkward elements, one that is multi-element, as well as a physical Esper. I think that the last Esper should be a sort of "ultimate" Esper to round out the set and give a definitive choice for the endgame. This would be a good way to ensure that her Magic command doesn't completely outpace Fuse by the end of the game. We already have the ability to learn a fourth attack per Esper to mitigate that, but presuming that occurs about halfway through the WoR, it will likely be outdated by Kefka's Tower. I also think that this is a good idea because many of the other characters have an ability that can be considered their "ultimate" skill.

As I see it, one option could be to give Ragnarok to her, which would add an extra dimension to the choice between the two forms of Ragnarok. I honestly don't like that idea myself, since it would make one of her Espers missable, but we're just brainstorming, so I figure that I should at least mention the idea.

Another option for an ultimate Esper is to give her Bahamut. I don't like that idea either, since you can get Bahamut too early, and then her other Fuses will be pretty much worthless for a large portion of the game.

The other option could be to give her Crusader as an Esper. Crusader sucks, considering all the trouble that you go through to get it, so it really needs a boost in its usefulness. You also get it right next to the end of the game, so it won't be breaking the balance of the other Fuses. My only concern is that you might get it too late, although it's only really meant to be used right at the end anyways.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
Fuse Discussion Thread - by B-Run - 09-23-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by daemoth - 09-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Sutebenukun - 09-27-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by B-Run - 09-27-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Lockirby2 - 09-29-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by daemoth - 09-30-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Lockirby2 - 09-30-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by B-Run - 09-30-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by daemoth - 09-30-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Lockirby2 - 09-30-2013, 03:08 PM