Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fuse Discussion Thread

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
@Daemoth: When you say Fire (all enemies), do you mean that she'll actually cast a Fire spell on all enemies, or that she'll use an as-of-yet unnamed fire elemental attack that isn't necessarily Fire on all enemies? I figure that it's the latter (especially since Holy right when you get Kirin would be pretty OP), but your post is throwing me a bit...

I would also have to add that I'd expect Siren to be water elemental rather than fire. I've always thought of Sirens as monsters you encounter while at sea. I know that Siren teaches Fire, but this just makes more sense to me.

I think that a good idea would be to make Iris slightly more proficient in the elements that are somewhat underused. This would emphasize the "strangeness" of her fighting style, since she'd be using the elements that the other casters mostly forsake. It would also have the obvious benefit of boosting your ability to hit those weaknesses (seriously, Holy/Poison elements only have around three attacks each). In that regard, I propose we allow her to use Palidor as a wind Esper.

I agree with Edrin about the Magic command. I fear that too many deviations from the pattern will make her stick out like a sore thumb.

As for Wild Magic, it's an interesting ability, but I just don't feel it relates to Fuse much at all, other than Espers being the ones who give you magic. I would have to say no to it personally, as it would seem like we're trying to cram another ability on her, but maybe everybody else thinks otherwise.

Dang, I'm getting that annoying feeling that I forgot to say something...

PS: Also, I don't choose randomly with Gau. =P

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
Fuse Discussion Thread - by B-Run - 09-23-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by daemoth - 09-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Sutebenukun - 09-27-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by B-Run - 09-27-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Lockirby2 - 09-29-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by daemoth - 09-30-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by Lockirby2 - 09-30-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by B-Run - 09-30-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Fuse Discussion Thread - by daemoth - 09-30-2013, 12:52 PM