Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I just installed an SSD

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I just installed a SanDisk Ultra 64GB SSD as my primary drive. It literally took less than 15 minutes to format and install a new Windows XP Media Center. God it's fast...and I'm only using SATA 3GB/s. Laugh

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice man

my laptop has an SD slot, I might actually get one and put it in my laptop myself (not that this baby needs it lol)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
I cannot believe how fast this thing is...

I can literally click on a program icon to open in the quick launch and it is instantly open and ready. Google Chrome is instant, as in literally instant. Laugh Worth every penny of the ~$65 I spent for it.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thats awesome man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC