Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6: Is the Best Game Ever (Gameplay/some Graphics)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-20-2012, 10:29 PM)gogo13 Wrote: Features says what's different, Readme says things you need to know so you don't cry or quit like a fool and then hate me thinking I'm the stupid one.

I won't, promise!

This hack looks quite interesting and I especially love those points:

gogo13 Wrote:Everything is expensive, and money is hard to get.

gogo13 Wrote:All of the rages have changed. You will be able to find a superior attack/spell in rages at each level of the game. However, at present there is a chunk of the rages mimic their monsters to the point of being a bit boring (no Quasar/Goner rages). For the most part, rages don’t have skills that come from Dance or Lore.

gogo13 Wrote:The colloseum has also changed. Every item wins another item (No Chupon-Elixirs anymore). By betting an item, you will usually be able to win a better item. The top tier items will only be able to be won by betting another top tier item, but almost every item should be winnable.

gogo13 Wrote:Slow/Haste effects have been doubled. Jump has been nerfed.

gogo13 Wrote:Nothing a player does will instantly kill a monster (except 1 Lore), unless it is petrify.

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6: Is the Best Game Ever (Gameplay/some Graphics) - by madsiur - 03-20-2012, 11:04 PM