Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What opinions have changed over the years?

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
When I first played this game I thought that the three switch puzzle area was near impossible to solve. I also thought Setzer was the most useful character in the game, but the only reason why I thought that was because he had over 7000 HP (which is obviously just because he was the highest leveled character). I also really enjoyed just walking out in the WoB deserts against FossilFangs and seeing who would die last for some reason. I thought the scene where Kefka poisons Doma was hilarious because people were falling off buildings and I didn't really understand why (so it felt like slapstick comedy).

As for more recent and less fuzzy memories, I didn't realize as a kid just how much Magic overshadows special attacks, so I tended to undervalue it. I also thought Cyan was relatively good, when in reality he's relatively lousy (even though the characters are so similar by the endgame that it doesn't matter much). Unlike a lot of people, I did use Gau, but I didn't get a lot out of him because I didn't know how to use him properly. I never did have a "favourite team" like a lot of people seem to, however. I also thought that Battle @ Narshe was a lot harder than it actually is.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: What opinions have changed over the years? - by Lockirby2 - 04-18-2017, 11:10 PM