The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Musical Themes for Characters 0E and 0F

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
At first I was opposed to adding extra characters to the party roster, however after seeing many of the hacks that have been created by this community, I've come around to the idea. With MMMMMagic 2.0, Guest Adder, Replaces Possess Command, and Equipable Umaro, all that's needed is a small hack to give everyone a desperation attack and some event editing to recruit them and properly place them in Kefka's tower and you are good to go.

Of course there's more to a character than that. They need to be plot relevant and they need a theme. We can even use there themes as to give them a special ending after the end credits roll. I'm sure there is a lot of great music already present on the Vanilla game that could serve as character themes for new party members and I've locked down one for my patch all ready. I just need some suggestions for a second one.

The one character for this that I've figured out for sure is Banon. His arc is left totally unresolved and unaddressed. His health/pray command can be easily inserted into a spell menu to expand his skillet later in the game. Finally, The Returners can easily be used as his personal musical theme.

The next best character in my opinion is not Leo. Bringing him back undermines not only his death, but Cid, Rachel, and Daryl's as well.

I honestly believe that the next best character is Biggs. Biggs makes slightly more sense than Wedge because like their namesakes Wedge dies and Biggs survives. He is also established characters with a full sprite sheet and Portrait. I honestly have no idea what to give him for a musical theme.

That said, with Catone's Expanded Battle Sprite patch there are a couple other people that make sense as well. Cid and Arvis come immediately to mind.

I'd really love to hear your suggestions for what characters make sense to you and what you think their musical themes should be. Please share them.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Musical Themes for Characters 0E and 0F - by Timbo - 03-19-2017, 02:18 PM