Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Giving Umaro's attacks to another character

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
(03-25-2017, 11:51 PM)PowerPanda Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 11:26 PM)Timbo Wrote: This is incredibly useful to me as I intend to make Umaro a recruitable guest character and give his slot to a different full character.

What's your project? I'm combining the Guest Adder and MMMMMMMMagic to put Umaro in slot 30 and make 0D into Leo. I played General Leo Edition, and just wasn't content with losing Shadow.

My project is not ready to discuss yet in detail. It's not going to be anything truly groundbreaking or anything. It'll be a vanilla patch that fixes bugs, removes or alters tedious gameplay elements like Rage hunting, balances out difficulty drops and spikes, and broken battle elements like vanish-doom or doing 160,000 damage with the offering, genji glove and the quick spell. More importantly, I hope to wet my whistle on event editing by adding in new events that make characters like Mog and Gau relevant to the plot. I'd also to sew up a few of the games loose threads with some sidequests that add a couple characters to the party. To do that I will be moving Gogo and Umaro to the guest character slots with guest adder, mmmmmagic, etc. and putting in new characters in their place. I don't intend to allow Leo to be recruitable because his death is the reason he's cool, without that, he's pretty one dimensional and bringing him back would make his entire arc meaningless.

I was somewhat curious about Leo patch but I wholeheartedly agree, losing Shadow is simply not an option. I'm very curious how did the game reconcile his switch with Shadow musically? Did they give him a theme song? Did they change the perfectly timed ending theme events?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giving Umaro's attacks to another character - by Timbo - 03-26-2017, 03:17 AM