The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tweaking Underwhelming Characters.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
Right now, I'm trying to split my time learning Event Editing and ASM.  Rather than try to fully learn ASM, I'm beginning to think I may try make do bountiful selection of wonderful patches all ready available and dedicate myself fully to learning how to event as that is a far more critical skill for creating content. That said, I still have a couple ideas I'd like to throw out there that probably already exist, are close to existing, or seem good enough that someone talented may just want to implement themselves.
  • Creating a Runic Spell. That could be added along with shock and other abilities learned by event in conjunction with the 8 spell command hack that replaces possess
  • Turning another command besides possess into another 8 spell window associated with a second set of tools to replace setzers slots. It would of course include a Chocobo Call for Chocobop, a remote for H-Bomb, and the enemy version of gp rain, etc. These wouldn't need special graphics like the drill, chainsaw, etc.
  • Giving Gau a desperation attack to be used in conjunction with the automatic rage learning hack.
  • Upgrading Control so it calls for a sketch attempt on enemies immune to the chanting status.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Tweaking Underwhelming Characters. - by Timbo - 03-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: Tweaking Underwhelming Characters. - by B-Run - 03-02-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Tweaking Underwhelming Characters. - by Timbo - 03-02-2017, 11:23 AM