The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
my First attempt at a sprite sheet (Aisha from Romancing saga 1 snes)

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Slow
Ever since I first tried out a ff3 hack (the first one tried being ffvi: a complete hack), I've wanted to try to make a custom sprite sheet of something.
This first design I made is of the character Aisha from Romancing saga for the snes. I was intending to use this design in a edit of a rom I've been developing, but I am experiencing too many issues trying to give a unique palette to slot 6 (specifically palette 9 for overworld/towns, palette 7 for battle works just fine.). So instead, I decided to post this first successful attempt at making a sprite sheet.

[Image: scarabenigma-rs-aisha.png]

I bear some troubles when it comes to head direction changes, so certain designs have resulted in a repeat use.
Edit: I forgot to mention I did some improvising with the colors due to the original Aisha design actually using all 16 colors in the palette.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
my First attempt at a sprite sheet (Aisha from Romancing saga 1 snes) - by ScarabEnigma - 06-14-2016, 02:32 PM