The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What game(s) except FF3us would/do you like to hack?

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 238
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
So what are your hacking projects except FF3us? What would you like to do after your FF6 mod? Which game have you hacked previously? It can be any game related projects, including music, model design, coding, RPG maker and modding.

I did not have an modding background before starting FF6 modding. I had only coded a few small games on PC such as minesweeper and a 3D maze (done with C++ and OpenGL). I'd like to do the following in the next years:

1. Code an FFII (FF4) graphic editor. I already started it and will get back to it once my FF6EME editor will be ready.
    </br>
  2. I'd like to get back on my FF6 Advance editor (after project 1) and do more findings on the GBA ROM map, maybe try to do a disassembly of the GBA game, but this is more of a pipe dream (for now) than anything else since I would need to learn ARM coding. The FF6 GBA version needs more love.
    </br>
  3. I'd like to port my FF6 hack to RPG maker and make and expanded version of it with the FF6 SDK.
    </br>
  4. I'd like to code an RPG in C++ with the SDL library, old style and turn based. This require a lot of planning and would be a large scale project. I dunno if I'm ready to do this, so I'll leave this in the pipe dream category for now.
    </br>
  5. Chrono Trigger or FF4 hack. This would be started normal after my FF6 hack and project 3, in tandem with project 2.

So I am busy for the next few years, let's hope procrastination won't ruin my plans.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
What game(s) except FF3us would/do you like to hack? - by madsiur - 06-27-2015, 03:53 PM