The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Soldier sprites based on FF7 ATB Soldier sprites

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Alright, I finished importing these, and I also fixed the palettes for the recoloured enemies.

For these, I kept the uniform colour the same as the original sprites for each look, so that the soldier is a dark and light brown, the trooper is red with a dark brown, the commando is blue with silver and that the ensign is green with silver.

These should work, I tested by exporting and importing these in another file, and it kept the new palette and (should) have no negative side effects of using these, except for possibly having to reposition the soldiers in the battle formations, I didn't test that yet.

[Image: soldier_by_video_boy_mal-d8vcwmk.png][Image: trooper_by_video_boy_mal-d8vcwmv.png][Image: commando_by_video_boy_mal-d8vcwm5.png][Image: ensign_by_video_boy_mal-d8vcwmd.png]

You are free to use these for anything you want.

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Soldier sprites based on FF7 ATB Soldier sprites - by Murak Modder - 05-30-2015, 04:12 PM