Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
part 78: Stealing requirements for bosses are too much harsh... Sad
Yeah, i wanted to fight endgame bosses at avg level 40, but if i wanna steal i need to grind levels with Tifa(in 1.3.1 version thief cloak is available for few characters, i look forward seeing in 1.4 thief ring, really)

part 79: Misleading Info
I somehow expected that Astral was somewhere in the world, too bad that as NPC he's not quite worth to be used...
If you ask what in the hell i went to do in Ancient castle... well my bro gave me a wrong hint about Golbez location... now i believe i know where he actually is.
PS. ancient cave turned out to be a super stat boost + AP farm.

part 80: Deadly trap
That bastard of Gilgamesh... how he dares to waste all those precious weapons?!?
and he was searching for a weapon less strong than the ones he threw!
Quite funny to notice that after the battle you can still see Gilgamesh's static sprite above the screen(dunno if it disappears after you exit from the room) in any case i'm pretty sure that's unwanted and probably you wanna fix that...

And here's the other one: (even if you already took note about it) red save point that warps you away is disappeared, which means you have to escape by feet from the dungeon and that's horrible... especially because there's a situation in which you can trigger a deadlock and so you're forced to reset the game(at least there's not the risk of ruining the save forever)
PS. in the last part of the cave i start to blabbling nonsenses XD

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 10-30-2015, 10:53 AM