Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Magitek Armor equipable from airship

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Thank you for the info,

I haven't watched the videos (I really hate video tutorials/walkthroughs with a passion), but I have read his writen tutorial, and "All Things Event Hacking" I've had bookmarked for awhile now (what can I say, its good info). But, unless I missed something (or it was in the videos) I haven't seen anything about actually incorporating a completely new event. Again though, maybe I wasn't paying attention to that part. Making the new code activate I guess is the question? I'll read the "Event Hacking Question" tomorrow and... watch... tutorials.
*Edit* That last link is a good one, however, I've been looking for Novalia's event bit list and well google is not my friend. Many many impossibly irrelevent links and a few that are dead. Is this worth having as I suspect and does anybody happen to know where I could get it or am I wasting my effort?

Regarding FF6LE or Zone Doctor, yeah I wasn't planning on even attempting to event edit there. Zone Doctor just seems to be slightly more friendly on the map editing side (maybe thats just me though, but I'm also playing with a reletively clean rom atm). FF6LE definatly seems more stable in the long run. While I was playing in Zone Doctor on the airship, it has a seperate "map" for the Blackjack inside and Falcon inside. They both use the same map obviously but only load the npc and exit data respectivly. Anyhow, on the Blackjack there are placements for Gogo and Umaro (no big deal) but also placements of Cid and "generic town guy". Nothing special with the guy but Cid has some "Load caseword with active party" and set bit info. Event script is CB/23D8
Looks to check a condition or two, and then end maybe? WTF is that all about and is it anything important?

As for the formation glitch, I don't know if I fully understand the issue. Is it just an overlap type problem, certain formations, or special formation adjustment issue? I was reading through code that adjusted for special formations just a day or two ago for some reason. Look complicated but some prodding might produce results, if thats the case. If its directly related to formations, that can be changed (tedious as hell but do-able).

Lastly, hell I keep forgetting about Cyan's dream. I seem to recall that area being somewhat buggy because of that part too, maybe I'm imagining things, but it is something I'll have to visit.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Magitek Armor equipable from airship - by Catone - 01-17-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Magitek Armor equipable from airship - by Catone - 01-18-2015, 11:32 PM