The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Magitek Armor equipable from airship

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
An idea that I've thought of many times but never invested in time in, adding a way to equip Magitek armor from the airship.

I mean come on, as many of them are floating around nobody ever thought stealing a couple suits? Why? Better question would be why not. Think of it like the chocobo stable in the airship of FF7. Actually, adding a chocobo to the airship might be the next project.

The question is what and how. An event to add it to the airship (in WoB just swing by the old Doma desert base and steal them, WoR maybe find broke suit and quest with Cid, only if alive, to repair). Would also need someway of removing them in the field for events or places they would fit, an item maybe? Not sure what other issues would need to be planned for.

Would it screw game balance up? Probably but thats beside the point, am I the only one who ever thought of doing this?

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Magitek Armor equipable from airship - by Catone - 01-17-2015, 01:15 PM