Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Theme Music submissions thread

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah, boy... this is a hard one alright. There's a lot of epic songs out there that might fit well. I'm submitting this one here because it is very 'low key', nobody on Earth would likely know or remember it nowadays if they heard it. It also plays well into the sad motif, but is also somewhat mysterious and definitely works as an original-sounding character theme:

Everquest_Kelethin

It's from that ancient mmorpg, Everquest. It's a super easy one to implement also, just 4 channels & it doesn't need any tedious editing except just a few note length changes I see. Almost too easy...but that's okay!

ALSO, I think there should be a little more emphasis on what kind of midis are allowed/will work.
I would say to try and submit a midi that does not have over 8 channels (unless it can be edited down to 8 and still sound good), and also one that does not have a crap load of notes playing at the same time going on in multiple tracks. These are the 2 major prerequisites to keep in mind in order for it to be realistically implemented into the game.

This would of course require the submitter to look at it in a midi sequencer though and know a bit about musical notation... Well, I guess once the midi is submitted, me or whoever else that is 'in the know' can tell them if it is a possible one, or is just not going to happen and to pick another one? I wouldn't mind doing that.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
Theme Music submissions thread - by B-Run - 08-19-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by madsiur - 08-19-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by Gi Nattak - 08-19-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by B-Run - 08-19-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by Astaroth_ - 08-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by B-Run - 08-19-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by Lockirby2 - 08-19-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by Gi Nattak - 08-20-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Theme Music submissions thread - by daemoth - 09-03-2013, 12:45 PM