The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Miktran Excessive

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Proving way more time consuming than expected I finally am done ripping one of my favorite and in my opinion coolest bosses of all time (which i had to find you didnt exist in ripped form anywhere on the internet ~~): Miktran excessive.

[Image: manakaiser-miktran-preview.png]

I am right now working on adapting him for FF 6, which proves to be extremely difficult, due to numerous reasons, for once the palette has to be reduced creatively and ofcourse the size (at least for someone who never touched the topic spriting until 10 days ago), and I am progressing extremely slowly. So if anyone wants to show what he can do, Id definitely apreciate someone else trying to do it too, and with a potentially better outcome compared to what I most likely will come up with. Hope someone tries.

Cheers.

*EDIT/UPDATE*

First attempt! what do you think? I know its far from perfect, but I hope it looks acceptable. Its harder than it looks X_X.
[Image: manakaiser-miktran.png]

Id still apreciate a pro trying to do it better, Id apreciate it alot.

Id also Strongly Welcome (for the case you are too lazy, boohoo, to try it yourself) anyone to try to refine the one I posted to make it look better, just download my sprite And use the big original I posted and try to adjust it to look as similar as possible, anything is welcome rly.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Miktran Excessive - by manakaiser - 11-09-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by Zeemis - 11-09-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by manakaiser - 11-09-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by Zeemis - 11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by manakaiser - 11-09-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by Sutebenukun - 11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by Angelo26 - 11-10-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by manakaiser - 11-10-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: Miktran Excessive - by madsiur - 11-10-2012, 02:45 PM