Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6: Is the Best Game Ever (Gameplay/some Graphics)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Hi there, and welcome.

So have you tried patching the uncensored woolsey edition over this hack yet to see?

This patch here is what is responsible for the spell name changes etc., if patching over with the uncensored woolsey hack doesn't work you might want to try patching over with this: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=1127

I'm not sure what all changes this hack (best game ever) has so I'm not sure if anything conflicts that is important, I suppose only the author of the hack knows. You could check by patching one of them over a clean rom and doing a patch report, then do the same for the other and then compare reports to see if anything important it conflicting. Just make sure if/when you patch over this hack with one that you take the header into account first, meaning just make sure if one of the patches needs a header, than this hack should also have a header - some patches require headers, others don't you see. So just make sure you are patching correctly.

I'd imagine though that this hack here (best game ever) would be fine to patch over with other said patches, but not positive.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • FF6Fanatic (07-19-2015)

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6: Is the Best Game Ever (Gameplay/some Graphics) - by Gi Nattak - 07-18-2015, 05:40 PM