The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Flash

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Introduction
Final Fantasy Flash is a flash that was developed by amps2003.
I would link to this persons site; however, it was a geocities site and is no longer around. That being said, this flash game was made in 2004.

When I first started to play it, I was instantly amazed by what this guy had done. I decided against my morals to download this game and decompile it so it could be edited. When I finally opened it up in Adobe Flash CS5, I quickly realized at how much work and code he had put into it. It was then that I decided that I'd finish and add on to what he started, but not without his permission. I will not distribute anything I do to his game without his consent unless he ignores the email and does not respond.
Plans
In a few months, I will be uploading this game to our site in hope that it can further bring the community together and possibly have more people register to play it. I will not ignore the fact that this is a FFVI hacking related site; however, I feel it's okay to spice up things a little by adding a few essential things like this.
Some of the key things I'll be adding in are:
-A Save feature that will be bound to your account.

-A out-of-game shop that can be accessed from this site. Your GP and tokens in-game will affect the out-of-game item shop. This shop will be different than that of the in-game item shops. It'll have really powerful items, and quest giving items.
In example, you may need a certain item from the out-of-game item shop to defeat a certain optional boss.
I hope to have a token system later implemented. This system will make it so certain bosses will drop boss tokens that can be used to purchase exceedingly rare items from the out-of-game item shop.

-A multiplayer feature. I want this game to eventually go multiplayer, as well as retain it's single player elements. I'd like to have it so you can form a part of four eventually and be able to select one of your characters from your single player party as your main in multiplayer. This is how it'll go:
4P Party: 4 people select one of their characters as their mains.
3P Party: 3 people select one of their characters as their mains while the party leader gets two characters to make it a full 4-man party.
2P Party: 2 people select two of their characters as their mains.
1P Party: This is single player.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Flash - by Zeemis - 07-28-2011, 04:37 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by Angelo26 - 07-28-2011, 07:53 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by Zeemis - 07-29-2011, 01:37 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by Zeemis - 08-01-2011, 11:38 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by Abel.Emporia - 08-02-2011, 12:17 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by Zeemis - 08-02-2011, 08:44 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by EMonge2011 - 10-03-2011, 02:20 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by Zeemis - 10-04-2011, 08:09 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Flash - by SSJ Rick - 10-04-2011, 12:52 PM