The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I didn't know where else I could post this. Not really a blogger.
Anyways, this is going to be a game, not Final Fantasy related at all. I am going to make it using RPG Maker VX. Here is the background for the game....

Long ago, Eight Crystals where balanced harmoniously, one for Death, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Darkness, Holy, and Life. One day, an earthquake disturbed the very delecate balance of the eight crystals, and all of the world's evils and darknesses formed into one creature, Volieth. Volieth reigned terror accross the lands and came very close to destroying the world. However eight sages, bearing eight shards of each crystal waged a mighty battle against Volieth. The eight realising that they couldn't defeat the mighty sage Volieth, so they sealed him, using the eight shards to banish him to another dimension. The seal held for millions of years, societies rose and fell, man has started anew many times, and all stories and memories of Volieth have faded into nothingness. Until one day...

Maps, characters, items, spells n' stuff are still on the story bord. I want to have 15 playable characters, one dies, but there will be a special sidequest that makes that charecter playable again.

Please comment.

-- NeoBahamut / DarkShadow / Volieth

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness - by NeoBahamut - 08-13-2009, 08:41 PM
RE: Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness - by SSJ Rick - 08-14-2009, 04:39 PM
RE: Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness - by SSJ Rick - 08-14-2009, 07:39 PM
RE: Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness - by SSJ Rick - 08-15-2009, 07:32 PM
RE: Volieth: The Legacy of Darkness - by SSJ Rick - 08-17-2009, 01:16 PM