Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
EPISODIC HACK: Final Fantasy VI The After Years

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(01-17-2011, 03:58 PM)SpriterApprentice Wrote: While hacking Final Fantasy VI I realized just how hard it is to tell a new storyline. The problem is that we are bound by a format of FF6's layout. You get the party members the same way, you get to the places the same way, and you will always end up using the same party in the end.

If you learn how to do event hacking and mess around with the maps,I think you can change the whole game, including where you start, where do you want to go, and when you do get characters.

Quote:I have an Idea, a new form of hack. The episodic hack. Instead of getting the whole game, you get a save state with certain characters, certain places and a unique plot. Think TAY. I thought a The After Years style game would be a great idea as a lift off this new genre of hacks.

Generic Plot
Kefka sends evil Kefka Spawns and takes over Espers. Espers attack. You defend world.

That sounds similar to the after years plot Tongue. Will every character during every scenario battle kefka?

Messages In This Thread
RE: EPISODIC HACK: Final Fantasy VI The After Years - by Angelo26 - 01-21-2011, 01:33 AM