Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can i change the tech SWDtech??

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
1st of all the skills that have no name are all of the swdtechs starting with joker doom (which is dispatch)

and just because u provide what u want people to search 4 that does not mean people will do anything 4 u

do not say search this and make it for me, because not only is that going to make u look like an ass, u make it seem like people are obligated to do it for u

I know this is not the case and I understand its the language barrier

but u need to be specific

say u want that falcon crest or w/e its called, post the topic, have the link 2 the youtube video and ask if someone can make the move,

that is not a guarantee that people will do it 4 u

the best thing is to test out mde yourself, thats how u learn, because u r not going to get anywhere just asking people to do stuff 4 u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Messages In This Thread
How can i change the tech SWDtech?? - by Yuke311 - 10-24-2010, 02:31 PM
RE: How can i change the tech SWDtech?? - by SSJ Rick - 10-24-2010, 04:45 PM