Poll: Pick a character you think is most deserving of a sixth skill. The top four characters with the most votes will recieve a sixth skill in my hack. (explanation is below under the Magic/skills section o
This poll is closed.
White Mage 14.29% 1 14.29%
Firion 14.29% 1 14.29%
Onion Knight 0% 0 0%
Cecil (Dark Knight & Paladen) 14.29% 1 14.29%
Bartz 14.29% 1 14.29%
Terra 28.57% 2 28.57%
Cloud 14.29% 1 14.29%
Squall 0% 0 0%
Zidane 0% 0 0%
Tidus 0% 0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI - Dissidia - Heroes

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Trance is such a small part of Zidane's playstyle in FF9, though. Steal and Escape were far more important. Not to mean the status effects from his Thievery skills. You could save his Dynes for his actual Desperation attack.

Though I must admit that I dig the idea of Runic for FF8's Draw.

As for Tidus, his part of the Sphere Grid is all about emphasizing a speed game. Nothing in Tidus' offense is slow like SwdTech, it doesn't fit his build at all. He's a speedster, so would work best with spell effects like Haste/Slow/Stop... and more importantly, Quick. If you made Quick a Tidus-unique skill, that would give him a niche that's damn near irreplaceable (and far more balanced than FF6's "lol, everyone can learn Quick" setup). Also, most of Tidus' equips give him Evade and Counter, which basically makes him immune to physical attacks, not to mention giving him a Retort-style ability. If you gave his weapons all a really hit Evade modifier and the Retort effect, that'd go a long way in translating his FFX build into FF6. Make sure to make him die pitifully to magic, though. If you wanted him to be more like his Dissidia build, then you'd need to make him more 'anti-air'. I'd suggest making Blitzball-like weapons that have the 'occasionally throw' property which does 1.5x more damage against Floating enemies.

Also, I notice that Wrexsoul doesn't list Tidus' sprite as 'done', despite the fact that there's already a Tidus spritesheet floating around. Any reason for that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI - Dissidia - Heroes - by DjinnAndTonic - 10-11-2010, 01:57 AM