Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Excluding Weapons from Use With Genji Glove

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
(08-11-2018, 03:54 PM)Warrax Wrote: The "Allow 2nd Weapon" bit (Genji Glove effect) does a pretty good job already but I see the nuance with having a new flag for this.  This could fix the exploit of being able to dual wield weapons that doesn't have the Genji Glove flag which AFAIK can only be fixed by flagging them as 2hand.

The flag that you're talking about ("allow 2nd weapon" in FF3usME) is only set on one piece of equipment, which is the Genji Glove. It enables the player to equip a weapon in each hand. The flag above it (allow 2 hand weapon) is for the Gauntlet. The Gauntlet has a secondary bit that is set on each weapon, "2 Hands". In order to use a weapon with the Gauntlet, you must have the relic equipped, AND the weapon needs to have that secondary bit. What I'm pointing out is that there is no secondary bit for the Genji Glove. Because of that, every weapon in the game is compatible with the Genji Glove. I want to create the secondary bit so that I can choose weapons to exclude from use with the Genji Glove.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excluding Weapons from Use With Genji Glove - by PowerPanda - 08-11-2018, 07:13 PM