The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No Exp or leveling, ever.

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm working on my hack, but before I go forward I want to know if this is possible (and not too hard): No leveling up, ever. The level you start as is your level for the rest of the game. HP and MP will be static from the moment you get a character and enemies will not give exp.

Now, I don't know how to do this because I'm not smart. I have checked the tools (FF3usME and FF3 Editor) and all I can seem to do is change hp and mp at level 1. Everything else is calculated using a curve (using FF3usME) and I can't get to have a reasonable number be the starting HP (using FF3 Editor, which lets your set the HP at level 1).

It seems I can't set the hp at level 1 to anything higher than 255 (I think).

Maybe if there was a way to change the starting level for when you get a character, but I can't find any info on how.

Another way is to make it extremely easy to get to level 99 but then the character will be under-leveled in that first battle. Too awkward.

The best I can do is make it so characters have a maximum of around 200-400 hp, but that's too little and will make it hard to balance the game.
Anyone has any ideas?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
No Exp or leveling, ever. - by Spram - 07-03-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: No Exp or leveling, ever. - by madsiur - 07-04-2018, 10:00 AM
RE: No Exp or leveling, ever. - by Cecil188 - 07-05-2018, 10:09 AM
RE: No Exp or leveling, ever. - by HatZen08 - 07-07-2018, 06:31 AM