Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Character Notes

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Yo yo yo. Back when you asked about having a project subforum, I was one of the Mods who playtested what you had. I recorded myself trying it out, giving my live feedback. I completely forgot about it until just now. I'll get to work on editing it right away, and I'll link it in here when it's done. Maybe some input from someone playing it blind could give some interesting insight?

One of the things you seemed confused about is balancing Arvis' Control ability. I thought that was a brilliant idea including that, and maybe you could put it to great use by having recovery abilities in it. Recovery abilities seem to be really rare in your game, so with that in mind you can control a small pool of abilities being used in a battle. Want to provide a way to heal the party? Put Cure on a monster Arvis can control. Need to cast Haste? Maybe a monster has it. I don't think Arvis needs to have good Fight stats, since he's more of a mage character. It's okay to make him useless in a fight that has no monster he can Control, that's the luck of the draw. For having such a useful skill, the drawback is he's useless when he can't do it.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Character Notes - by funkydiscogod - 08-24-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Character Notes - by Lockirby2 - 08-28-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Character Notes - by funkydiscogod - 09-24-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Character Notes - by Scorcher - 09-10-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: Character Notes - by Scorcher - 09-20-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Character Notes - by Scorcher - 09-24-2016, 12:41 AM