Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Good Lord Send Us An Esper Level Up Bonus Patch

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 238
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-06-2016, 12:24 AM)Imzogelmo Wrote: While we worked on PB, we made several little fixes, tweaks, and engine extensions that we thought "hey, this would make a great standalone patch". A few of those did ultimately get released, although many did not, partly because we have relocated entire banks of code and data to make room for our planned changes [...]

There'S a few things from PB I'd like to see disassembled. The music player, the new element and the 24-bit monster HP code are among them. I understand you guys got to keep some things exclusive but it would have been more in an optic to understand the change than stealing them (my hack is pretty dead for now anyway). I managed to make the font selector with an event command but was unable to implement it in the menu like you guys. I though about releasing my code but decided it was pretty lame to only be able to change font via event. As for the music player, I got a japanese ASM file that implements it but there are hookups to FF6J C3 routine that are not exactly in the same place as the US version so it makes some part of the code hard to understand. I might get back to it someday.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Lord Send Us An Esper Level Up Bonus Patch - by madsiur - 05-06-2016, 12:48 AM