Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
A1: I wish I could! I have zero experience in composing and even less making it compatible with the ROM. I at least intended replacing the character themes that no longer exist (Locke, etc). I got Battle on the Big Bridge but that's about it.

A2: Oddly, right now I don't specifically remember any major roadblock I've hit (well, not counting those where you guys have helped). But I've been stumped a lot. For example, making my first custom event took way longer than necessary, mostly because I didn't know where to start. I remember studying xJCSx1's Event editing tutorials (and somehow understanding his blazing fast speech) until I finally could understand what the ship was I doing. Understanding subroutines wasn't easy, either. Extending the Narshe battlefield to include Shadow wasn't too difficult, but tedious. Most of the time it wouldn't work because a subroutine didn't point at the right code, or my rom was slighty corrupted.

A3: Certainly. Way after deciding the cast, I remembered I wanted to include a character from Legend of Legalia (most likely Noa), but I already had no feasible way to put her in without breaking anything. Also, back when I had Coco replacing Celes, I wanted N. Gin replacing Cid, but after the change with Tella I decided to go with someone related to her. N. Gin is my favourite Crash B character so I was sad to see him go. I also wanted to fit Kumatora from Mother 3 somewhere, but not only I had no space, I didn't also have any ability that fit her (though I could have found some).

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
QnA - by Kugawattan - 04-28-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Crossover Crisis: QnA - by madsiur - 04-28-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Crossover Crisis: QnA - by Kugawattan - 04-28-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Crossover Crisis: QnA - by Gi Nattak - 04-28-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Crossover Crisis: QnA - by Kugawattan - 04-28-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Crossover Crisis: QnA - by madsiur - 04-28-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Crossover Crisis: QnA - by Kugawattan - 04-28-2016, 07:49 PM