Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Shouldn't already be inside FF3usME the patch to expand dialogues?(even if it can lead to unpredictable problems) or you're talking about a further expansion?

---------------------

part 72: Prism Rangers!
I like a lot the Reaper as guest, still he hasn't really much potential: the only thing is that he's good to help FuSoYa in getting lores
Then Reaper suddenly died from Curaga, like an undead! the last thing i did was using spirit with Hell Hound's rage... so that monster is an undead? anyway it's weird the way he inherits monster's status, it doesn't look like they are cumulative... could you explain the differences from vanilla's rage?(except the fact that you don't ger rage status)

part 73: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
When you're in Doma castle(dream version) there are chests in the room with the dream stone that change their content(that's what i was testing on my own) probably it's intentional and you're aware of it, but i'll ask that just for confirmation;
Now i have 2 Dream stones, but in the inventory only one Dreamstone is shown... Does the game know that i actually have 2 Dreamstones?!? (Fish rare item is 4x)

Then right before the battle, i noticed that Avalon's sprite near to Souleater is headless!! that's creepy... O_o
And when Dark boos appear Fusoya's palette is changed, would that require a fix?
Sometime there's a long noisy sound after Forsaken or Recharge! was used, not always, anyway.
And nothing, this is the most annoying battle ever... congrats. (i also tossed away Thief Cloak and gave up in stealing Necronomicon, that means a lot)

part 74: at least it ended...
Duh! it was a single video, but Twitch splitted it in two without even lemme know that...
It was difficult to notice, but when i won i was a "little" happy (sarcasm)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 10-25-2015, 03:44 AM