The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Double question

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Man, thank Arceus you guys are here, providing me with helpful advice on this hackin' job. I hope the sprite sheets I make from time to time are enough to pay you guys for your help, etc etc.

So here I have two more questions:

First, the "Escape" spell (?) that monsters can use to get away from battle, is that basically a "death" spell? It does remove the monster from battle, but you get exp and items if would have left if it was killed by conventional means, right?

Well, is there any possibility to make this spell/command/whatever prevent you from getting the exp and items it normally leaves behind? That'll be helpful for designing runaway monsters with valuable loot and all.

Second, you know when you use the Slots command and you don't match the pictures, you get this bunny that heals you and says "mugu mugu?" Well, I need you guys to teach me how to change these attributes, more importantly the text, because I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks again mateys!

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
Double question - by Kugawattan - 06-05-2014, 06:24 AM
RE: Double question - by Synchysi - 06-05-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Double question - by Kugawattan - 06-05-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Double question - by Synchysi - 06-05-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Double question - by madsiur - 06-05-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Double question - by Kugawattan - 06-05-2014, 11:53 AM