The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Other Obsessions/Projects/Interests

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
Just wondering what everyone is up to when they're not doing this. I have a pretty moderate case of OCD which makes me only able to focus on one thing at a time. At the moment it's playing around with ff6, but other things I'm interested in are:

XBMC Media Center. Not just setting it up on my big screen tv, but also all the extra work that goes into my media collection. I have approx 6tb of TV shows, movies, and music. To make all of this show up as nicely as possible in the media center, I had to properly tag my music and embed album art in each mp3, for the movies I had to download all of the covers, and xml metadata (which is great for organizing into year/genre/etc) and same with TV shows, just need more covers for each season of each show.

Xbox Live... love it! I don't have much time for gaming lately, but I have a blast every time I play online

Creating wads for Wii virtual console games, I don't know why, but I prefer playing channels rather than roms. I think it's the way it just seamlessly integrates with the Wii system menu, and save games are saved the same way WiiWare and disc based games are.

Modding Final Fantasy VII PC. The community is great and the game can simply look amazing with high resolution graphics, new 3D models for the characters and NPCs, menu mods, etc. If any FF game needs a makeover, it's this one. I can literally get lost for weeks trying different combinations that make the game better than ever.

There are many many more for me, but I don't want to go on forever. So what is everyone else interested in?

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Other Obsessions/Projects/Interests - by pjmcphee87 - 11-24-2011, 08:36 PM