Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3SE-M

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 162
Status
Nattak\'d
(11-09-2011, 11:58 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Did you opened a patched ROM? I just tried it. I downloaded my own patch, expanded a FF3US 1.0 ROM with a header to 32Mbits using FF3usME and applied my patch. After that I opened the modified editor and everything was there with the extra free space. I also tried the patch on a copy of my hack an everything in the editor was fine. I tried with an 32Mbit header-less ROM and I got that generic error saying it's not a valid ROM. Maybe the ROM you tried to load had no header?

The editor provided in the download cannot manage a regular ROM as the values of numerous offsets has been changed in the editor to make it usable with a ROM patched with relocalization.ips. The values changed in the editor also take in account the header (+200 bytes).

Edit: Using a FF3US V1.1 ROM won't work either as there is some glitches in the graphics in the editor after sprite #8 and the composition data of the subsequent sprites are all off .

Yeah, I made sure to carefully follow the directions of what kind of ROM to use, it's an expanded 32 Mbit ROM with a header. I suppose it must be my computer, as it seems to be a Windows error, not a wrong ROM error, but it's still strange that it won't work for me as all the other editors work fine, I'll have to try it on my other computer and see.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
FF3SE-M - by madsiur - 11-09-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: Monster graphics and composition data relocalization patch - by Gi Nattak - 11-10-2011, 01:08 AM