Poll: How Would You Rate This Submission?
This poll is closed.
Excellent 87.50% 7 87.50%
Good 12.50% 1 12.50%
Okay 0% 0 0%
Bad 0% 0 0%
Terrible 0% 0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rosa Sprite Sheet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Title: Rosa

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: Well here we have it, Rosa from FF4 since the older version is God awful in so many ways (no disrespect to the creator)

I created her @ Zeemis' request so enjoy

[Image: xlytfl.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Did you use Celes body for Rosa cuz it looks like Celes with Rosa's head attached lolz, good work though XD
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Well, in all honesty; Celes would be the absolute perfect base for Rosa...besides a slight difference in the cape, the only big difference between the two would be the head and hair, lol. I think Square just got lazy with her 2d sprite.
  Find

Status
None
yea Celes was my base for Rosa Wink

thnx 4 the luv lolz :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
This is 1 awsome looking Rosa Smile
great job
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Status
None
She looks great. Cute hair
  Find

Status
None
thanks a lot Smile

-HNIC