Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I Must Part...

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ha yeah weekends are good for me, say I was wondering, what's your hack that you've been working on about?
Final Fantasy Unknown..Just wondering :p The "Unknown" part made me wonder lol

P.S. Yeah now I'm really branching off topic, but you said awhile back you were playing FFXIII. Were you playing on the xbox, and if so do you have an xbox live account? Jw Wink My gamertag is xJCSx01

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
None
I only just me you a short time ago but thanks for the help you gave me and I hope it all works out for you. I remember being in your shoes at 14 man. If you ever get back on here tho send me a pm man.

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
(01-08-2011, 07:03 PM)xJCSx Wrote: Ha yeah weekends are good for me, say I was wondering, what's your hack that you've been working on about?
Final Fantasy Unknown..Just wondering :p The "Unknown" part made me wonder lol

P.S. Yeah now I'm really branching off topic, but you said awhile back you were playing FFXIII. Were you playing on the xbox, and if so do you have an xbox live account? Jw Wink My gamertag is xJCSx01

i actually dont know why i called it Final Fantasy Unknown :p
geuss i couldnt think of anything else lol
its kinda gonna be a crossover from the ff universe (and maybe a few dragon quest characters lol)
i dont wanna get into the story or animations and stuff untill i get the sprites and palletes sorted, that way if i cant add a certian character i wont hav 2 go through 3usme and change things for that chracater :p

i play my FF13 on PS3, its really the only game i've got for it lol...
  Find