Status
None
Title: Esper to Crystalyte
By: Angelo26
Apply to FF3us 1.0
Download
Code Changes

Description:
This patch changes the name of "esper" in the skill menu by "crystalyte", as requested by xJCSx. This can be used by anyone wanting to replace the word "esper" in menu by a name that does not exceed 10 letters.

Remarks:
1 - To do this some abbreviations had to be made since there's very little space to do this in the ROM (see RATE, and Level up @ picture 3)

2 - When choosing any option in the skill menu after selecting either crystalyte or magic will result in a glitch in the upper corner window where the ability you're currently browsing is displayed.For example, if I select to see the Lore options right after equipping an esper(crystalyte) for a character, instead of 'LORE' being displayed, the actual name will be 'Loretalyte' (@ last picture). Something similar happens with the MP cost.

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This is truly awesome, Angelo! Thanks immensely for the work you put into this Wink
I'm sure this can be incorporated into alot of things! Ten letters is just perfect!
Don't sweat the Loretalyte thing - it's actually pretty cool.
I can't really think of any reason that's happening except maybe expanding the window's border made it slip into the Lore bank..Not sure but thanks nevertheless!

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find