Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
IM fixing some sprites for u

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ok i got bored and thats why im gonna fix some sprites!
Onion knight red fixed[img][Image: 370_25_10_10_5_42_15.png][/img]
Redmage fixed [img][Image: 370_25_10_10_6_50_05.png][/img]
fixed Barret [img][Image: 370_25_10_10_7_02_42.png][/img]
Cid fixed[img][Image: 370_25_10_10_7_24_37.png][/img]
Naruto fixed???? [img][Image: 370_25_10_10_7_57_03.png][/img]
credit goes to respected owner.

ok! by Naruto i fixed a little the colour order and made an death sprite.
by the redmage the colour order.
by barrte got sometimes his other hand white and thats what i fixed by him!
by Cid his looking left (looking not walk!)sprite!
onion knight his finger sprite because it doesnt moved and his magic speak sprite i also moved his finger!
i think thats all.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
there is nothing wrong with my Eiko

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
er little bit the colours thats the only thing... i erase she from this thread if u want...

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
First off, will this Cid work in game, or is that what you mean by fixing them? So are these ones fixed yet, or are you saying you intend on fixing them? And why would you go and fix other people's spritesheets, when they were made as complete and good as Eiko & OK? In my opinion that's like re-releasing someone else's work, with little to no changes. I can understand if they are all glitchy, or lack animations, but when they were already "finished" by someone else, they shouldn't be worked on and re-posted as such, in my opinion. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Well not sure... but in an hack where Cecil tay is it works... i copyed him and did some changes...
the most of em like Naruto are really glitched up i used brown for his face and now he is not so glitched up but i think his wink sprite i have not changed yet... better sayed some are finished some not...
Oh also sorry... i just thought when i see the sprites my 1 thought is: ok this 1 must be fixed...
I just wanted to help some people... sorry.

Threads: 30
Status
None
I see the difference with the Red Mage but what did you change about Barret, who still looks like black Sabin and Onion Knight, who has no visible difference.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well the reason why Eiko is the way she is is because of her limitations to colors, but the order of her colors are perfectly fine

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I think we may be a little bit too harsh on Yuke, I think he's trying to become a good hacker

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I think there's a language barrier here.

My guess is that Yuke tried to import these sprites into a ROM, and then he imported another sprite that used the same palette. OMG! The first sprite's colors suddenly messed up!

So he's 'fixed' them so that they work together. For his hack.

Yuke, what is your first language, by the way?

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Most probably, He mentioned he was using a german PC in the chat. His first language is most likely german.