Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hex Codes

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Anyone with any hex editing experience please read this!

I would like to impliment a formula using the little unused space in the FFVI rom to create a formula that figures out distance between a character and a monster based on how many pixels on the background are between the monster and the character. If anyone has any idea on how to go upon doing this or knows of any websites that are very informational for hex editing, please give me a link. Thank you
--WrexSoul45/NeoBahamut

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
you are better off asking Lenophis on Pandora's Box 4 this kind of help

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
link?

Find

Status
None
ah srry about that :p

http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ok...how do I contact him? I do'nt see an e-mail or anything and I can't join the site 'cause of the questions T_T

Find

Status
None
well that I don't have bro srry

the only other site that I know he is on is this 1

http://mnrogar.slickproductions.org/

-HNIC