Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changing Who Learns What...

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I think it does teach Sabin all of his Blitz's due to him not naturally being able to learn Bum Rush before the others level-wise. Even in the Editor, if you set Bum Rush to an earlier level than say... Suplex, he won't learn it before gaining all the ones that come before it in the list. So, the game should give you all the missing Blitz's when Duncan teaches Bum Rush at the same time.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Duncan teaches all the blitzes that Sabin has not learned up to bum rush, same with Cyan's dream, he learns all of the skills up til his last 1, the reason why they r in an order is because Victoria is right when she said they will be skipped, its like the error the programmers made with Celes and her natural magic

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Oh. Maybe I didn't see it right.

Don't mind me if I'm wrong. I never really paid attention to Sabin.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
Hey but im in my hack Sabin that means u.... never paid attention to me LOLLaugh

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
we are not talking about your hack, we are talking about how characters learn skills, this has nothing to do with what you are making, this has to do with the original game

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Status
None
sorry i only wanted to joke a little .... sorry.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
u don't need to apologize man :p

its not about joking or not bro its just we were talking about the original that's all

if u say something like that it makes people think you are not paying attention

that's all I'm saying man

-HNIC